Wednesday




My school had a little “Chocolate Face" station set up yesterday.

*sit down

*Pose

And your photo gets printed on a butter cream icing sheet and is put on top of a white chocolate candy bar! I made four as you can see. I guess I was just so excited over the fact that my face was going to be on Chocolate!!!

I didn’t eat any of them; I just placed them all in the freezer. I don’t want to eat my face :(

& I don’t want anyone else doing so either!

LOL . . . so I guess they are just for show & will just be saved as memorabilia

Hahaha .

that little stool is what you had to sit on as you posed for your choco flic ! lol
( these ladies were soo niceee ! they let me do as many as i wanted & was just showering me with compliments , even though i think the flics i took are hideous ! -_- ) LOL



Peeling my face offff !!

hahahhaa.


No comments:

Post a Comment