Friday

my first post from On Sugar .. lol

In New York,
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
Theres nothing you can’t do,

- Hometown Glory . I miss My city . You never really appreciate things until their gone -TRUE. although New York didn't go anywhere , i sure did. I feel like i left my life, although its not like its impossible for me to go back , being all the way in FLORIDA has just been one hell of an experience. . Moving out, Living on your own , new friends , New city , New state , New way of life takes its tole on a seventeenyear old .. maybe if i was older and an experienced driver, my experience wouldn't be so sour. but since it is what it is i really don't feel like my purpose has a strong leg to stand on. i feel like I'm alone , even though i am , i know I'm really not .. family and friends are still there. just Oh so far away .......

No comments:

Post a Comment