Saturday

I know that this is really random but I want my septum pierced. I've wanted it done for a long time now but I’m a pain punk. I hateee pain. Only thing pierced on my body are my ears but I actually want a couple of piercings done:

My Belly Button

My nose … [ I want a hoop ring ]

My septum ..[ but idk how that would look with both ]

The Side of my Lip

& on top of the side of my ear like an earring hugger. I don’t actually think that needs to be pierced though.

I know that all of these piercings aren't going to happen but i want at least two ! lol



I came across this website where you can buy cute chains for your nose rings to your earrings & this made me want to get a nose ring even more .... there so f e t c h !

lolol . just visit http://nynelyves.bigcartel.com/products to see what Im talking about & they go for a really really great price.

example.



1 comment:

  1. i really wanted my septum pierced but im kinda scared too!! i got my belly button done 4 years ago and it wasnt that bad

    ReplyDelete