Monday

The Glamorous Grammys !?


The 53rd Grammy Award were oooohkay. There were a lot of memorable moments and outfits, but I believe that it could have been a hundred times better.

I don’t agree with the winners, but I’m no music major so my opinion and lack of industry knowledge took over. The outfits were a bit . . … Different…. and a lot of celebs went out of their element. But I guess that’s what makes the Grammys… I just feel a few celebrities crossed the paths of other celebrities and tried to be the show stopper…-_-

· I don’t think anyone looked stunning and out of this world. No ones outfit really had me head over heels but they were..nice. I wasn’t surprised to see that a lot of magazines and bloggers Gagging at the fashion.


Ricky Martin

Some say he didn't look his age

but i actually liked this ! Lol `









NICKI MINAJ in Givenchy.........this look is growing on me ...>>>>>



Who else would you expect to arrive like this ? ......Gaga

Jennifer Lopez in Emilio Pucci - ♥ !!!!
W I L L ♥ W!
Jennifer Hudson Looks fabulous !

two snaps for Keri !

& I know everyone is familiar with Miley Cyrus’s smoke video but I couldn’t believe Seth Rogen said :

"It's my first time at the Grammys. I'm having a spectacular time so far. I've seen things I've never seen before, I'm hearing things I've never seen before. And I wasn't even watching the show," said the Green Hornet star. "I was backstage getting high with Miley Cyrus!"

I would have been sooooo embarrassed if I was Miley.. I know I did it to myself but sheeeesh at the Grammys!? I’m so pissed that the cameras focused on Usher & Beiber when that was said because I know Miley had the sour face on!





No comments:

Post a Comment