Sunday

$ ka-Ching !

Today must have been my LUCKY day !
Wanna Know Why !?
I WON THE LOTTO !!! :)
lol , just playing, but i did in fact win $5 off of a scratch off !
I then took another single out of my pocket & put it in the Ticket machine.
tell me why that * TAKE 5 * ticket was another winner !
oooowwwww ! lol , i went to turn it in & the man gave me back a ticket. i asked him wtf was this for & he said i have to come back tomorrow to see if i won @ 11pm. because i didn't win a cash prize, but i did in fact win a ticket, that is similar to a raffle! this means i have a chance in winning something tomorrow !
I HOPE SO ! lol .... Im confidnet in this ticket though, because it has the #`s. 10 & 18 ! which are my lucky numbers because they represent my great grandmothers B-day !

No comments:

Post a Comment