Tuesday

Flying . . .


had to take pics w/ my laptop cam =/ ] >>>>>>
Its 1-11-11 ; lol
I’m on the Plane ! Where to !? … Back to florida. Unfortunately! I’m not actually typing this via BlogSpot because my favorite airline; [ Jetblue} service is shxtty today ! smh the entertainment center isn’t working properly which means no television, but their XMradio is working, and actually I’m not 100 percent mad. The music is actually therapeutic. When I’m on the plane i always stare out the window and begin to brainstorm. The plane is always my own personal therapy session. Being on top of clouds and being able to look down on earth is breathtaking. It makes me feel larger than life, and the music that is being played on ( XM “the Heat” Hip-Hop/R&B] is on point ! ! Nicki Minaj`s Moment For Life came on & I was in the zone ……[ aww shit ! turbulence is going crazy right now ! the whole plane is shaking !! =[ …..] that song is fire!
. . . . .
Lol – while we were going through strong turbulence 50 Cent ft Jermiah Down on Me came on and I started dancing in my seat with the scared face on ! lolol .l love that song and it definitely took my mind off of the harsh movements of the plane.
Im demolishing these JetBlue snacks ; I got my coca-cola, iced animal crackers, and Dorito munchies ! lol and im about to order another round !
I’m missing my family and David already! NYC is where I want to be, but I guess due to school Florida is where I “need” to be. My mommy is coming down to my condo in 15 days xD she hasn’t been there since I moved in [August] I’m so excited! Then shortly after, around Valentine’s Day , David is coming !!!!!! I wish I can fly everyone I love down ! I really really do! I’m so bored out there, but this semester I’m going to try my best to make new friends, and explore whatever it is Florida has in store for me.



[ window seat ! :) :) , i always use my passport as airport I.D no matter where Im traveling to . ]

No comments:

Post a Comment